- Salary offer ▵ $45,000 – $65,000 p/a (DOE)
The Logistics Coordinator will have a strong background in the Freight Forwarding space with a strong emphasis on Ocean Import. The position will report to the Local Logistics Manager with lateral communications with Customs Brokerage and Vendors.
$45,000 – $65,000 p/a (DOE)
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following
- Solid experience in NVOCC
- Maintain proper working relationships and offer quality logistics services.
- Receive, review, and process import documentation for an assigned base of accounts
- Coordinate the release of goods from the carrier & customs, arranging delivery, ensuring invoicing for services is completed accurately and within the time frame consistent with import account and company policy.
- Maintain operations to ensure account profitability.
- Operate alongside the branch’s systems and processes and abide by the company’s mission to achieve the desired results for business growth
- Achieve quality services that meet and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Properly maintain shipment reports and updates to customers
- Coordinate with SSL, Airlines, CFS, truckers, agent and/or shipper/consignee, includes filing AES and issue BL instruction.
- Minimum 3-7 years of freight forwarding experience
- Effective communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain an excellent rapport with customers
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to client inquiries
- Positive reviews from previous work experience and customers
- Fluent in English and Japanese, both written and verbal is preferred
- Must be able to work efficiently with our offices or agents in China/ Hong Kong/ Taiwan
- Knowledge in both Air and Ocean, both import and export preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Renton