Are you known for your logistics engineering expertise? Are you passionate about identifying and delivering operational solutions? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide professional logistics and transportation engineering functions, collect and analyse data, recommend solutions and assist with developing reports, proposals and related information.
What are you going to do?
- Collect, review, and analyse logistic and operational system data, which involves the understanding of professional logistics and transportation engineering principles and practices.
- Recommend solutions or changes to current or proposed system operations to ensure efficient results; projects may be smaller in scope or complexity.
- Assist with developing cost models, assumptions and risks for projects; may independently perform once fully trained and for projects under control.
- Assist with developing project, improvement, or current/future state proposals or presentations for customers or management; provide information and develop reports as required. Assist with identifying and delivering on project milestones, communicating with stakeholders, removing obstacles and ensuring resources are available.
- Develop or recommend standard operating procedures, work instructions, and related materials. Perform work, time, and efficiency studies, talk with supervisors and employees, and discuss with customers to understand operations. Ensure processes and operations comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; seeks advice and interpretation when required.
- Assist with related safety, quality, environmental and related needs as requested or required.
What are we looking for?
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education and experience; Master’s Degree in related field, preferred. Less than one year related experience. Knowledge of Fundamental professional industrial or mechanical engineering principles and practices. Understanding of applicable laws, rules and regulations related to area of assignment.
- Credentials: Professional certification may be required in some areas.
- Skills: Capable of developing analytics, reports and communications within engineering and operational design. Awareness of common systems and databases for engineering management.
- Characteristics: Ability to communicate project management information. Ability to identify areas to drive efficiency and operational effectiveness. Familiar with methods of developing and analyzing cost and operational studies. Capable of identifying and communicating potential operational or analytical concerns.
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Houston