- Salary offer ▵ DOE
Since a year, we have opened a new HUB in Eindhoven where parcels and pallets will be redistributed. All parcels are sorted very quickly in Eindhoven so that they can be loaded into the waiting trucks to leave on time. These packages and pallets are then distributed by trucks all over Europe.
As a logistics employee at DHL, you ensure that this process runs smoothly. You are responsible for loading and unloading, sorting incoming and outgoing goods and setting up and dismantling containers. It is important that you can work accurately and that you like to roll up your sleeves. Together with your team, you contribute to the smooth running of the process in the warehouse.
Are you ambitious and do you see DHL Express as the ideal employer to be able to grow? That’s convenient! We have numerous career opportunities in Eindhoven, such as Support Officer or Supervisor Operations.
This is you
- You are available in theday shifts from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm(from Monday to Friday)
- You like physical work and don’t shy away from a challenge
- You can request a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You speak Dutch or English
- You live in (the vicinity of) Eindhoven
This is what we offer
- The starting salary in this scale is €2,088 gross excl. allowances, based on 40 hours
- CLA à la carte: choice of 13 extra vacation days or 6.24% extra salary;
- 23 vacation days (based on 40 hours);
- A DHL Express contract of 32-36 hours per week (with a view to a permanent contract if you function well);
- Travel allowance per km (up to 30 km one way)
- Participation in the collective health insurance.
And this is not all:
- An organization where development is really central; this means that there is a lot of room for internal training and career opportunities;
- A CIS introduction training through which you really get to know DHL;
- A sociable and enthusiastic team that loves to play table football;
- Attention to you, promise.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ EUR
- Job town/city ▵ Eindhoven