We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Customer Care Specialist to join our road logistics division at our site at East Midlands Gateway. As part of the role of the Customer Care Specialist you will be responsible for liaising with customers and relevant parties to ensure that customer expectations are met during the movement of cargo as well ensuring that we can maximise revenue on each market through co-ordinating the efficient operation and administration and building relationships with customers
- Process all bookings received from overseas partners and efficiently and accurately input them onto the internal computer system.
- Process import and export bookings received from customers and branches and coordinate these consignments with our partners.
- Build relationships with customers ensuring a steady flow of information and confirmation regarding imports especially.
- Liaise with the Transport department to organize collections from the ports and to establish when the cargo is expected back
- Book in deliveries of all consignments with UK customers, where relevant.
- Provide the Warehouse and Transport departments with a manifest for each consignment giving clear loading and unloading instructions.
Your Skills and Experiences
- You are required to have an excellent level of literacy and numeracy
- Previous experience in a customer services role would be advantageous
- Experience of working in Logistics or Freight industry would be advantageous and experience in road freight would be ideal
- You should be computer literate and able to adapt to using in-house computer systems
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.