Position Description Summary
Responsible for shipment scheduling, dispatching, planning, tracking, and tracing. Coordinate freight claims, provide rate quotes, rate analysis, monitor carrier quality standards, and provide customer service.
- Create scheduling and shipment planning
- Interface with Transportation organization and analysts
- Prepare rate proposals for customers
- Determine most appropriate carriers based on company policy
- Ascertain delivery requirements based on company policy The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Knowledge & Skills
- This is a coordinator position.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Generally prefer 3-6 years of experience.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Wilmer