Logistics done differently
How would you like to work for a company that can accelerate your career? Do you feel that sometimes you have more to give, but no room to progress? How does constant training and development sound? Here at XPO, we take our people seriously. We’re looking for a Logistics Coordinator to manage KPI reporting on sub contractor performance for our customer, Tesco. You’ll be working an 8-hour shift across 0700-1600, Monday to Friday from the customer site in.
Pay, benefits and more
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £29,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day
- Be the primary coordinator for transport related KPI’s internal and for the customer
- Manage driver overtime; review and report on WTD and tachograph Legislation
- Review and analyse 3rd party capabilities in line with contract and customer demands
- Working closely with the Capability Manager, provide daily reports on productivity and dropped loads
What you need to succeed at XPO
- An understanding of transport and tachograph legislation
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll be speaking regularly with various stakeholders
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages including Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work to deadlines efficiently and effectively
Be part of something big
XPO is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.