The DSV Logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing service requests from customers with the goal of meeting and exceeding customer expectations while obtaining key factor goals. The ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment is critical. Execution of duties will require a team-oriented individual that is customer service focused, and able to obtain a strong knowledge of systems and vendor capabilities. This individual will be an integral part of the coordination of transportation and operations of their assigned accounts(s).
Essential duties & responsibilities
- Works closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service requirements.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relationships.
- Communicates effectively with customers, partner vendors and team members.
- Ensures the attainment of applicable key factors.
- Responsible for accurate data capture and system entry.
- Supports team members to ensure superior customer service.
- Provides remote and on-site support to teams located in the customer service department and at customer locations.
- Utilizes the quality process to resolve customer service and vendor issues.
- Assists with new account start-ups.
- Assists with the development and testing of new product offerings.
- Proactively anticipates and resolves potential customer service partner vendor and internal team issues.
- Performs other duties as needed
- Project work as required.
Minimum required qualifications
Education / Experience
- 2 years’ experience in a logistics, customer service or related field.
- High School Diploma or GED
Skills, knowledge & abilities
- Proficient typing and PC skills (Word/Excel)
- Able to speak and write fluently in English
- General mathematics skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication with the ability to adapt to and work within a team environment.
- Superior attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment.
- Able to work flexible hours when required.
- Willing to make and meet commitments.
- College degree in Logistics or Supply Chain management.
- 2 years’ of industry experience.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Grand Rapids