Europa Worldwide Logistics is a leading logistics and distribution company with representation in six continents and operating in over 120 countries. Established in 1966, we deliver pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to join our team in Corby who will be responsible for customer service, inbound and outbound.
The stock is received under duty – suspension therefore the previous experience in this area will be beneficial.
Shift Pattern – 14:00-22:00 any 5 from 7 days. (will include weekend work)
Our Ideal Person:
· Previous experience in administration role in the logistics/warehouse environment is required
· NVQ in Customer Service (preferred but not required)
· Quick learner
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Excellent telephone manner
· Passion for delivering an exceptional level of customer service
· The ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
· Team player with the initiative to work alone
What you’ll be doing:
· Administrating the inbound and outbound activities of the duty suspended stock applying the HMRC regulations
· Dealing with all the office administration and logistics functions
· Data entry and updating the systems and keeping all documentation up to date and organised
· Liaise with warehouse colleagues to ensure SLA’s are met
· Distributing daily reports throughout the business
· Working as part of a busy team and working to set deadlines based on customer requirements
· Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
· Maintaining customer SOP’s and KPI’s
· Provide additional support to the team and administration manager
· Carry out all tasks set out by the management team
What you can expect from us:
· Excellent salary package.
· Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
· The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
· A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
· Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
· 24 days holidays.
· Contributory company pension scheme.
If you you have the skills to join our team, we would love to hear from you!
Please note, all applications will be dealt with according to General Data Protection Regulations.
Europa Worldwide Group arecommitted to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,500.00 per year
- Admin: 1 year (Preferred)