Live Entertainment Logistics Specialist 163 views
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 3-5
Agent de transit – pour service évènementiel
- Entre 2 et 5 ans d’expérience
- Anglais courant obligatoire
- Grande disponibilité – autonome et débrouillard
- Connaissance maritime est un plus
Live Entertainment Logistics Specialist to join a domestic and international transport organisation in Paris.
The organisation combines a range of logistic services, including customs brokerage, as well as warehousing & distribution.
Offering fast communication, operational flexibility and a quality service to customers around the world.
Priding themselves as industry experts, they support teams working across the aerospace, live entertainment, art and time-definite sectors.
The Role – Agent de transit – pour service évènementiel
Candidates must have air and ocean knowledge and experience including both import & export.
This role requires someone methodological, available and driven. An individual who cares and has an interest and love for entertainment and live music is highly desired.
This opportunity requires someone hands on and willing to learn.
There is no travel involved but someone available to work varying hours.
You must be operationally driven and experienced in managing both inbound and outbound logistics.
Dedication is key! This opportunity will involve late nights and weekend duties during varying periods.
Applicants must have:
- Between 2 and 5 years of experience
- French native and strong level of English (conversational and written) required
- High availability – autonomous and resourceful
- Maritime knowledge is a plus
- An interest in Live Entertainment or experience in this field is highly desired
- Air & ocean – import & export
Benefits and Package
- Proposed gross salary : €35k per annum
- Competitive compensation for late-nights and weekends
- Paris based office – Someone local is essential
- The opportunity to join a leading organisation within its market
If you are interested and want to know more, apply now or contact Becky Russell.