- Salary Offer £13.10 an hour
Logistics done differently
Are you an LGV C+E Driver looking for Monday to Friday work? Would you like to be part of a close-knit team of specialist drivers? Do you have previous experience transporting timber, or would you like to get into this industry? If the answers are yes then please read on.
Pay, benefits and more.
Working out of outbase in East Leake servicing the Region across the Midlands of the UK. You will work Monday to Friday, 48 hours per week, the hourly rate is £11.22 / O/T rate £13.10 paid weekly. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and ongoing CPC training always keeping you up to date.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- You will be delivering across the Region to a network of specialist stores
- You will be fully trained in the loading and strapping of the specialist product
- Start and finish times which allow for nice work and life balance
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Maximum of 6 points on your licence with no DD or DR endorsements
- Valid CPC and Tacho Card
- LGV C+E Licence entitlement
It’d be great if you also have:
- Previous experience of timber transport would be a benefit
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.