Drivers are the forefront of our business, so we care for them and offer a wealth of wellbeing support to ensure they live their best work life.
As a Driver working for Kuehne + Nagel you have an opportunity to deliver excellent service to our customers through hard work and dedication that is vital to providing industry leading service levels. We thrive on the challenge of delivering exactly what our customers want, when they want it. . As one of our many drivers within Kuehne + Nagel you will be joining a highly successful team that supports each other and has a key focus on development and supporting career aspirations.
- Responsible for all delivery, collection and returns procedures, you will be complying with all relevant legislation and agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards
- Responsible for the security of the vehicle & load at all times, reporting vehicle defects and ensure that the defect is documented.
- Comply with Driver’s regulations & Working Time Directive in line with the O License legalisation and Company procedures
- Ensure all documentation is completed as per company procedure
- In addition to these duties, you may be required to undertake other duties in line with the needs of the business, where appropriate training is provided
- Monday to Friday working week, however some flexibility maybe required to work overtime, weekend and possibly nights out.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Must hold a current class C+E licence
- Desirable ADR Class 1-9 including 7x awareness Less 7
- Basic numeracy and conversational English language
- Hold a valid driver qualification card
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to participate in the employment screening process. This process will include criminal record checking and identity validation. This means that KN will ask successful applicants to provide certain information and documentation to enable these checks to be conducted.
Any appointment will then be strictly conditional upon, and subject to, the receipt of satisfactory results of these checks
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team, we will make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You can join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and enjoy our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers everything from discounts, benefit information, recognition and its own wellbeing centre. We care for our colleagues (and their immediate family) with our employee assistance programme providing access to 24/7 GP, legal and financial advice along with mental health counselling. All of this to help you live a happier and healthier life As proud holders of the Gold Covenant, we are a forces-friendly employer who recognise the skills, expertise and value service leavers bring to our organisation.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Bicester, Oxfordshire