Duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day sales support of accounts as assigned,
- Communicating with the client
- Creating client reports as required
- Creating client Rate matrixes, sales proposals, spot quotes and quarterly quotes
- Updating client information forms
- Communicating with overseas team for rate requests
- Preparation of monthly reports on each account assigned with analysis of any business changes, as well as new business development.
- Involved in business expansion with existing accounts, investigating, and adding new trade lanes
- Respond to all requests for quotations from overseas offices.
- Will be involved in all systems, including Share Point, CRM and use of Datamyne
- Preparation of RFPs (rate filing process) or any rate proposals asrequested
- Attendance at any sales meetings, sales calls, or management meetings asrequested
- Sourcing new trucking vendors
- Liaising with the billing team when there are rate discrepancies from carriers and/or overseas offices.
- Find alternative solutions for shipping, trucking, etc.
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Internet and media research
- Demonstrate ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Clear understanding of pricing, market conditions.
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully;
Develops alternative solutions; Thinks outside the box; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service and rates; Responds to requests for rates, service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed. Ability
to work with demanding and difficult people.
Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works ethically and with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Salary offer ▵ $55,000 to $80,000 p/a (DOE) GBP $55,000 to $80,000 p/a (DOE) Month
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Atlanta