The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing medium to large customer accounts ensuring the highest levels of customer service for Key DX customers. Proactively engaging with customers to identify possible issues or upcoming increases in volume whilst driving through additional revenue through growth.
- Communicate with customers on a proactive basis ensuring that they receive the highest levels of customer care.
- Negotiating annual price increases and driving through additional revenue through upselling and sourcing additional lines of business with current customers
- Resolving customer issues at all levels working closely with local customer service and operational teams
- Providing a flow of information between the customer and the business
- Producing weekly and monthly service reports
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Norwich