We are currently recruiting for an Internal Account Manager at one of our offices in Birmingham to join our hugely successful market leading International Road Logistics team. Due to continued growth and investment we are recruiting for an Account Manager who will be responsible for managing, maintaining and growing existing accounts. As part of your role as the Internal Account Manager you will have a designated size of portfolio in which you will have responsibility for managing against designated targets and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Your Responsibilities
- Act as a conduit between the customer and all KN departments in order to achieve the maximum customer satisfaction.
- Establishing relationships over the telephone with decision makers and encouraging more opportunities from existing customers
- Closing new and existing business over the phone
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations in writing and follow up verbally.
- Monitor consignments ensuring that the highest levels of service is carried out at every stage.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- To process and manage bookings accurately.
- To deal with any issues that may arise during a shipment and ensure the client and Branch Sales Manager are updated
Your Skills and Experiences
- Previous experience in an account manager or customer service role
- Previous experience or knowledge of freight forwarding or logistics environment would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong technical forwarding knowledge and customer focus.
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.