- Salary offer ▵ $55,000
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Ensures handling of required Import and Export documents and custom compliance documentation according to regulations and internal procedures.
- Follow-up on shipment status from door-to-door
- Negotiate rates with carriers
- Arranges, tracks, and traces transport from door-to-door for all import and export
- Ensures shipment routing are completed to meet deadlines.
- Support the operations team with filing of CBP required procedures, entering date in a timely matter in our system, and client billing.
- Dispatch freight.
- Meet key performance indicators to support department, branch, product, and company goals.
- Proven inside sales experience 1-2 years, Preferable but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel,& PPT)
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Operational NVOCC/freight forwarding knowledge a plus