If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
To supervise the customs administration team to ensure that all customs invoice queries are resolved and making sure all costs associated to the customs declarations are controlled. To oversee the daily delegation of roles within the team, as well as reporting figures.
- Actively communicate with Customer / Internal departments to resolve any query issues.
- Ensure staffing levels / working patterns are at the right level to accommodate workload requirements.
- Create daily and weekly KPI reports as required by customers / management.
- Perform general administration duties in accordance with departmental requirements.
- Be pro-active in managing and dealing with problems and day to day queries.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent problem solving, planning & organising skills.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills. Strong administrative and customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure using own initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Experience with customs formalities and administrative roles.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.