- Salary offer ▵ 35000
Hours of Work: 0830 – 1730
About the Company:
Goldstar Transport is a market-leading transport & logistics company based in the UK.
Our reputation, combined with our unmatched drive to deliver excellence across every part
of our industry, allows us to adapt and deliver on the ever-changing demands of our industry
Goldstar has grown exponentially through the years. We are proud to offer a specialist array
of services to meet supply chain requirements including container transport and storage,
freight management, curtain-sided distribution, a variety of specialised trailers to cover a
wide range of transport requirements, Genset trailers, tipper trailers, Gooseneck trailers, and
EX11 adapted trailers and units.
• Handling documentation
• All Import duties
• Arranging Import/export entries
• Track shipments
• Liaising with overseas agents
• Customer Services (Highest level)
• Arranging delivery/collections
• Dealing with escalated problems
• Attention to detail and consistency with data input.
• ability to work on several projects at the same time.
• Microsoft Excel
• Experience with freight forwarding software.