Are you known for your attention to detail and excellent customer service? Are you passionate about identifying and processing efficient shipment logistics? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide a vital service for processing Inbound or Outbound shipments, with an emphasis on preparing, tracking and maintaining important documentation for complex accounts.
What are you going to do?
- Oversee accounts – receive, review, and process documentation, work through an assigned base of accounts, process documents and information through the established systems, ensuring preparation according to regulatory requirements and customer commitments; accounts are usually complex or by direction of the team leader or supervisor.
- Process documents through the system; interface with other CEVA systems to provide updates and communications for internal and external customers to produce timely and compliant transactions.
- Assist in workstream development of new accounts, including reviewing all documentation and forms, maintaining communications with clients, reviewing their process on a regular basis, and maintaining client profiles and databases.
- Obtain government agency releases as appropriate, arranging delivery, receipt, and invoicing the account; accounts are technical or complex in nature.
- Process Customs release, OGA release, delivery of cargo, and invoicing for services defined within customer and company standards.
- Identify and complete transaction tasks that require special handling or expediting to produce compliant processing.
- Review all entries, invoices and client packages prior to distribution.
- Investigate reason and advise supervisor of any problems or irregularities.
What are we looking for?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED, Associates Degree preferred; Minimum four to six years related experience.
- Credentials: Professional certification may be required in some areas.
- Skills: Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications; Accurate typing skills and/or data entry skills; Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using units of U.S. currency, weights and volume and distance measurements.
- Characteristics: Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs; Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Follows policies and procedures and ability to understand laws, rules and regulations in areas of assignment; Ability to gather and analyse documents skilfully.
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Houston