An exciting opportunity has opened up within our team in Phoenix, Arizona. We are looking for the right person to join our newly opened Mainfreight USA Air & Ocean branch in a brand new role because of our growth! This is a role in a fast paced and positive environment, with plenty of room to grow one’s career.
To be successful you will need to have import and/or export experience in Air & Ocean, proven customer service track-record, the willingness to learn and push yourself for continuous improvement. You will be a key player to assist the team in properly onboarding new customers and service existing accounts with top-notch customer service. Creative problem solvers with an entrepreneurial attitude, who are looking to grow their careers in a small branch with big opportunities, are encouraged to apply!
Our team focus is service excellence, team efficiency and productivity, KPI management, and profitability in our business. This position is primarily Export focused but cross training is highly encouraged within the team.
The successful applicant will need
- Strong work ethic, accountability & communication skills
- A strong understanding of ideally 2 years A&O freight and Global Supply Chain Network
- The ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong skills in math and attention to detail
- Commitment to quality, customer service and getting the job done right the first time
- Be able to think outside the box and be a resourceful thinker
- Energy to grow our product in a new market
- Be a motivated and energized team player
- A pro-active nature with foresight (see problems before they are visible and solve them on the spot)
- Familiarity with Cargowise is a big plus!
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Phoenix