- Salary offer ▵ £28,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
To work in a busy freight forwarding office in Portsmouth. Due to expansion, we have the need to employ a committed, experienced Import / Export Co-ordinator to join our busy Operations team, the candidate would be required to handle both Import & Export shipments via Sea, Air and Road from Quotation to Delivery, experience to include customs clearance, and handling current standard documentation, training will be given to the right candidate, the position is Full-time.
The candidate should display very good attention to detail, customer service, be a good communicator and be happy to work to tight deadlines.
The role will be office based.
- Experience in general freight forwarding in both imports and exports, handling shipments from quotation to delivery
- Communication skills
- Keen & can-do attitude
- Experience of completing customs clearances
- Familiar with and able to use CNS/Destin8.
Preferable but not essential
Familiar with Boxtop and Descartes
Initial Salary of £28k – £30k but negotiable for the right candidate
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Portsmouth