Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver best in class customer service to our customers at all times.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, pro-actively monitor shipment in-transit and keep customer appraised with regards to arrival times, delays or transit issues and help to ensure we meet or exceed customer expectations at all times.
- Ensure all communications are professional, timely and appropriately handled using the
best medium, for both internal and external correspondence.
- Ensure all documentation is supplied in a timely manner to customer and/or broker for customs purposes.
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed and updated.
- Track and trace shipments to ensure pro-active customer communication.
- Ensure timely delivery of freight to customers.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into operating systems, as per the operating process standards.
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures.
- Understand department process flows, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
Service provider Management
- Contribute to maintain strong relationships with our Service Providers and approve payment of their invoices timely.
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations.
- This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer’s policies / requirements.
- Support with billing
- Support with accounting queries
- Needs to be detailed-oriented.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, work independently, and have excellent time management skills.
- Needs to work with data to identify issues and be supportive to operations to affect improvements.
- Good organizational and communication skills are essential.
Experience & Education
- 2-4 years of industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university preferred.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Lockbourne