The North West Continent is a large area in Europe region, comprising of 5 countries. The main office is located in Hamburg, where this position is based. With around 900 employees the company has presence in major cities in cluster scope.
The HR Business Partner will be partnering and supporting parts of the organization across the North West Continent. He/she will also will represent cluster on one or more Centers of Excellence (COE’s) in front of region and global HR. The position will be reporting to the Human Resources Leader for the NWC Area and will be based in Hamburg.
• International experience working for the world´s leader, in a dynamic, global industry.
• Work with colleagues and clients across the world.
• Excellent training development opportunities and global career prospects.
• Enhance your communication, problem solving and relation building skills.
• Competitive salary and excellent bonus package.
• Supports respective ALT members and managers with HR expertise to ensure HR capabilities and tools are deployed in support of business operations.
• Acts as partner towards the business and leverages CoE and general HR capabilities in meeting business requirements; brings the COE expertise into the area of her/his strengths
• Follows the 4+ 2 model bringing to the business His/Her: HR expertise, Talent Management Savviness, Talent knowledge, Courageous, Advocacy, and Trusted Advisory capabilities as in the same way understands the business to provide the best HR Partnering delivery possible.
• Plays a fundamental role in allowing the organization to deliver the scorecard, budget and business plan
• Liaise actively with the CoE to maximize the standardization across the region and the overall global environment
• Coach managers for effective leadership capabilities development.
• Personally engage and commit to build a diverse and strong talent pipeline.
• Drive efficiency in the organization and be a role model with focus on cost and profitability.
• Be an ambassador for the Maersk Group in all external relationship
We are looking for
We are looking for an inspiring professional who has:
• University degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Law or other related discipline.
• Minimum 10 years of progressive work experience in HR generalist roles in a global organization
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in HR manager position
• Experience in managing the HR function in multiple countries
• Solid understanding of HR fundamentals – recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee and industrial relations, as well as local labor laws.
• High energy with strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multi-tasking and working under pressure and deadlines.
• Good coaching and facilitation skills.
• Strong abilities to build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders’ interests.
• Open and cross-culturally minded.
• Excellent written and verbal communication of English and German
• Strong commercial mindset and strategic thinking.
• Strong passion for Maersk
How To Apply
Please apply via our website: https://jobsearch.maersk.com/jobposting/index.html?id=MA-240917
- Total Years Experience 10-20