Are the words ‘future-focused’, ‘transformation’ and ‘growth’ something you’d associate with a place you’d love to work? If so, read on – something sensational is happening in Milton Keynes. We’ve gone live with a new site start-up for one of our existing customers, M&S, would you like to be part of it?
We’re looking to hire an HR & Payroll Coordinator to come in and support the delivery of a first class on-site people service, with administrative responsibility for HR & Payroll, across the site on a 12 month fixed-term basis. We’re not looking for someone to tick every box listed below, but if you have experience of either HR or payroll then we’d love to hear from you – we want the cream of talent out there.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to pay between £20,000 – £25,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other benefits.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- During start up, you will support the build of the site HR & payroll function, implementing processes and systems to deliver site goals, playing an active part in the site ethos and strategy
- You will coordinate and support all aspects of the people agenda from a process and administrative perspective including recruitment, induction, on boarding, referencing and probation
- Day-to-day you will create and issue contracts of employment and new starter packs for all ungraded employees, setting up files and updating systems and spreadsheets
- You will coordinate all aspects of the monthly payroll activities in line with XPO timelines and schedules including additional hours, sickness, absence and holiday
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- It’s essential that you have experience of working in a fast-paced HR and/or payroll environment dealing with ER and recruitment activity. No two days will be the same, this will be a varied role
- You will have experience of undertaking a broad range of HR or payroll tasks including working with employee relations issues and co-ordinating the payroll cycle from processing to query resolution
- To be considered for this role you must have a flexible approach to work – this role is shift based across a 24/7 operation