Logistics done differently.
You’ve probably started reading this advert as you’re considering for a new career opportunity? Is this the part where we’re supposed to tell you it’s an ‘exciting opportunity’ or where we tell you stacks about the company you’re about to join? We’re a little different here at XPO, we know how important it is to tell you what’s in it for you!
We’re looking to bring on board a HR Manager to come in and be responsible for our Matches Fashion warehouse in Wembley, on a full-time, permanent basis. This is a good chance for someone to gain exposure to a fast-paced ecommerce operation and look to take that next step in their career. Although initially, this is a single site operation within our wider XPO network, this role will give you a flavour of what XPO can offer your CV, whilst opening the door to multiple opportunities in our business – ask us about this!
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to pay £50,000 – £58,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other benefits.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- You will be responsible for working with all site teams in order to integrate HR practices, embed our values and commitments – we live by our values and we want our site teams to replicate this
- Day-to-day, you will drive the engagement agenda, champion and manage people-related change whilst becoming an influential stakeholder to ensure the site operates consistently
- You will ensure on-brand communications are delivered on site as well as driving employee engagement through the ‘Our Difference’ plan
- As well as supporting the delivery of on-site training programmes to meet identified training needs, you will demonstrate a passionate & ‘pacey’ style in your approach to getting things done
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- You must be CIPD qualified to apply for this role
- If you have strong experience of HR policies and practices, particularly around disciplinary and grievance, and a good knowledge of employment law, then we want to hear from you
- A positive attitude is a MUST – we work hard, so we need to make sure we love the environment we work in and make sure this flows throughout our workforce, do you have experience of this?
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.