Are you looking to build a HR career? XPO are currently looking for a HR Coordinator on a 12 month fixed-term contract to join our fast-paced central HR function at our head office in Northampton. Are you looking to join a role where you can work hard and look to impress? You should read on, this could be a great opportunity.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to pay up to £21,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Day-to-day you will provide support to colleagues in the HR Support Team, HR Business Partners, Business Unit stakeholders and wider HR community – this will give you great exposure to our business
- A large part of your role will be to manage, distribute and redirect HR related calls, emails & correspondence to the appropriate person in the team/wider HR community
- You will complete all administration activities within the agreed service level agreements and to an excellent standard – to apply for this role it’s important you have a great attention to detail
- We’ll need you to take responsibility for follow up actions and ongoing queries, ensuring processes are completed in a timely manner
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- To succeed at XPO you’ll need to have a sense of accountability and take ownership of tasks once you start them – there’s a great chance to progress if you make an impression
- A strong eye for detail, we’re dealing with contracts so we need work to with pace, but accuracy is one of the most important things for us in the central team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. You’ll be dealing with a range of stakeholders so you need the ability to communicate with both senior and non-senior staff