Logistics done differently.
Are you looking to utilise your HR experience in a fast-paced logistics operation where no two days are the same? Like the sound of making your mark in a globally recognised and ever-evolving retail operation? Or maybe you’re seeking that next challenge in order to add some great experience to your CV? XPO are recruiting for a HR Advisor at one of our multi-users, retail sites in Motherwell. This is a full time, permanent role working Monday – Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £30,000 per annum, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide comprehensive generalist HR support to our operational and managerial colleagues
- Get involved in employee relations activity, such as grievances, disciplinary processes and absence management
- Support the payroll activity assisting with queries and ensuring accuracy, education and a robust resolution structure
- Work closely alongside our Engagement Champions and health and safety representatives to ensure that the site is a positive and safe place to work
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Previous experience in a similar role, providing generalist HR support to a large population
- Strong, up-to-date knowledge of employment law and HR policy, practice and procedures
- The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels – this could be anything from our population to our leadership teams
- The flexibility and self-motivated mind-set to work a night shift
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.