Location: Medway, GB
Company: XPO Logistics
Logistics done differently.
So, you’re looking for a clear career path in HR? Do you have exposure to engaging with people in the workplace along with strong administration skills? Do you need a clear vision on where to go next? Take a look below, there’s a lot we could offer you!
We’re looking for an HR Administrator on an apprenticeship, to assist our HR team in leading and implementing our people plan at our Medway site for our customer, IKEA. We’re not looking for someone to tick every box listed below, but we are looking for someone that can help drive a culture of positive engagement and ultimately, someone that’s looking for a career!
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to pay £10 per hour on a 40 hour week. In addition, we offer the chance to purchase additional holidays on top of your allowance, access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other benefits.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Day-to-day, you will support all daily HR activities, including assisting with the ER cases on site, ensuring all policies & procedures are adhered to alongside accurate data management
- A large part of your role will be assisting with the coaching and training of managers and supervisors on HR matters, process and policies
- You will assist with various administration tasks whilst supporting stakeholders of various levels with HR related information – no two days will be the same, you must be happy with constant change
- As part of your varied role you will support the HR team with accurate preparation of monthly payroll and various lined of HR reporting to our customer – don’t worry if you don’t have experience, we can teach you
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Ideally you’ll have some experience in the working environment
- If you’ve had experience in a customer facing role or engaging with stakeholders this would be beneficial
- A positive attitude is a MUST – we work hard, so we need to make sure we love the environment we work in and make sure this flows throughout our workforce, do you have experience of this?
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Segment: Payroll, Supply, Data Management, Logistics, HR, Finance, Operations, Data, Human Resources