- Salary offer ▵ £13.20
Logistics done differently.
Are you an experienced Class 1 Driver? Fancy working for one of the UK’s leading logistics companies – as voted for by Glassdoor? Would you like to have weekends and Christmas off? If you are, then we would like to speak to you because we are currently recruiting a Class 1 trunk driver to join our team in Trafford Park.
Not a problem! We have an amazing network of driver trainers to support you!
Pay, benefits and more.
You will be working a 50 hour week, working Monday to Friday nights with a pay rate of £13.20 per hour. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, ongoing training, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks including ongoing CPC training.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- You will be running the nightly trunk from Trafford Park to Purfleet
- Work in a safety biased way, adhering to strict regulations and safety policies
- You will be trunking wood products on a pre-loaded trailer
- The work is Monday to Friday nights in a double manned crew
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- HGV Class 1 / LGV C+E Licence
- Valid and up to date CPC and Digi Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence with no DD/DR or IN Endorsements showing
- Payment frequency ▵ Hourly
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Manchester