- Salary offer ▵ DOE
DHL is the global leader in Supply Chain management and we keep the world moving. Our expert teams work together to deliver for our customers across a range of industries including retail, automotive, healthcare and more, so they can deliver to their customers.
By joining our team, we will offer you a competitive salary, ongoing funding of your CPC and medical, an industry leading benefits package including up to 25 days paid annual leave and a safe, secure working environment where you’ll be surrounded by a diverse and talented team… and that’s just the beginning.
What about your role?
As a DHL Supply Chain Driver, you will be playing your part in keeping the world moving by safely and efficiently delivering goods to our customers. We need you to:
- Be an Ambassador for DHL Supply Chain, have a Can Do, Right First Time and Passionate approach to your role
- Enjoy working as part of a successful team
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner in line with Drivers’ Hours and Working Time Directive regulations
- Comply with our health and safety standards at all times, ensuring adherence to The Highway Code, road safety rules and vehicle regulations
- Various shifts available with start times between 4am – 7am, including weekends
- Multidrop of chilled and freezer food to stores
- Manual handling is required for this role
- Salary: £31,028.40 – £32,618.04 (monthly bonus available)
What are therequirements?
- Hold a valid HGV Class 2 Driving Licence (C), Driver CPCQualification and Digital Tachograph Card
- No experience necessary, we welcome newly qualified drivers
Why choose DHL Supply Chain?
As well as competitive pay rates, once you have completed your probation you will be entitled to an award winning range of benefits to improve your wellbeing both at work and at home, including discount vouchers for restaurants, cinemas, retail outlets, healthcare and much more:
- Physical Health – A free confidential 24/7 GP Service, Sick pay, Gym discounts, Cycle to work scheme
- Financial Health – Enhanced Pension scheme, affordable loans, free mortgage advice and hundreds of retail/lifestyle discounts
- Emotional Health – A free mental health app, 24/7 employee support service for you and your family with access to free counselling
- Social Health–Volunteering, mentoring and fund raising opportunities
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job street address ▵ Caputhill Road
- Job town/city ▵ Livingston