- Salary offer ▵ £14.14
Are you currently wondering where your next shift will come from? Maybe you just want to join a world-leading progressive company, widening your opportunities to build a new career. Whatever your reasons, we have a role for you! We’re looking for full-time, permanent Class 1 Day Drivers to join us at our site in Hounslow. Your journey may start off on a Wagon, but a whole new career could be in front of you from Management, Sales, Warehousing, and more, it just takes the first step!
Need to apply quickly? If you are running short of time but keen to hear more about this position please text XPO HND to 80818 and we will reply as quickly as possible
That’s great! We can’t wait to develop you from driving school to an experienced driver, with mentoring, nursery routes to help those new into the industry get used to making deliveries with easy to navigate locations, and regular training updates.
Pay, benefits and more.
As a Driver, you’ll be working with our daily routes, delivering between customer locations. You’ll be working a minimum of 40 hours (plus overtime) per week on the Monday to Friday day shift. In return for your hard work, we’ll offer you a competitive jourly rate of £14.14 rising to £15.15 including all allowances. You’ll also have access to a variety of high street discounts, a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, holiday pay, and many other perks as well as ongoing CPC training. We also have the XPO University offering relevant courses to your career progression as well as apprenticeships, giving you to navigate your future logistics career with XPO.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Delivering between customer sites and making collections
- Safely operate your vehicle adhering to XPO standards
- You will be fully trained on your routes and role
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- We’ll need you to have a full UK driving licence (with C+E entitlement),
- ADR qualifications would be advantageous for this role
- You’ll have no more than six penalty points on your licence and no DD, DR, IN, or CD endorsements.
- A valid CPC and Digital Tacho card
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network
- Payment frequency ▵ Hourly
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Hounslow