The focus of the Global Sales Executive is on achieving results that are aligned with the overall organization and our strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, are the keys to achieving the performance objectives of the Global Sales Executive role at Expeditors. Our Global Sales Executives are focused on driving business development on our larger, more strategic accounts.
The Global Sales Executive orchestrates involvement of multiple people in our Sales process, so that new customer revenue is consistently secured for our district offices and Expeditors network. The job environment is flexible, constantly changing, and provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results. This position reports to the District Manager and Regional Vice President.
- Manage a list of Named Accounts, and demonstrate success at closing new logo and new business with target and prospect accounts based on established new logo/new business revenue expectations.
- Timely data entry in our Customer Relationship Management tool
- Orchestrate customer / Expeditors network relationship and collaborate with regional Product, Service, Geo, and Knowledge Management resources
- Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer’s logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit calculations
- Support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions, information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork
- When needed, support AR (accounts receivable) collection
- Attend training & development sessions to continue developing selling skills and updating Expeditors Product and Service knowledge
- Working knowledge of industry trends and forecasts
- Take on additional assignments as required, supporting company needs
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Grapevine