The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is fast-paced, challenging and rewarding. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will initially spend time being trained on your market. You will then be given extensive training on how best to present yourself over the phone and be given an in-depth understanding of the recruitment sales cycle.
As you progress within the company you will take control of your own desk and be given the opportunity to progress into management opportunities in this meritocratic role.
The job will involve:
- Identifying target companies and mapping out hiring contacts
- Cold Calling new businesses
- Cleansing Data and obtaining new hiring managers names
- Building rapport and client relationships
- Generating job vacancies
- Identifying and qualifying candidates
- Reverse marketing quality candidates to the market by phone
- Achieving activity KPI’s and financial GP targets
The successful candidate will be able to negotiate a competitive basic salary and benefits package depending on experience.
Additional benefits include:
- Monthly commission scheme starting at 10% moving up to 25% with no threshold, on all billings.
- Car allowance target for up to £12,000 per annum
- Directors Lunch Club incentive for achieving monthly sales target
- Hugo Boss suit and Rolex watch for hitting annual sales targets
- International High flyer reward trips abroad
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-2