Headford Group is pleased to be closely working with one of our top clients to find the perfect candidates for the great roles they are offering.
The client is keen to take on any/all suitable candidates and is happy to pay a salary that reflects previous experience.
- Obtaining freight rates and providing quotations
- Arranging air & ocean freight and inland container haulage
- Preparation of collection notes, booking confirmations, etc
- Liaising with customers, partners, shipping lines and carriers
- Client reporting and KPI’s
- Customs formalities including processing export and import declarations, arranging customs clearance, and duty deferment processing
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a similar role
- A solid knowledge of the import and export market
- Extensive working knowledge and experience of customs procedures and documentation
- Confident and effective communications skills (verbal and electronic), with the ability to build relationships with customers
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
Full time, permanent role.
Monday to Friday 8:30am- 5pm
Salary negotiable depending on experience, additional benefits include bonus scheme and company pension.