Freight Forwarding Branch Manager – Humble – USA
The points below highlight the Freight Forwarding Branch Manager duties
- Manages P&Ls against budget and all accounting associated with station
- Manages Air (Import/Export), Ocean (Import/Export) Customs Brokerage
- Fulfill and exceed customer expectations by providing the highest possible service quality to the customers
- Optimize the transaction, increase sales, and decrease costs
- Responsible for strong growth within the Business Unit and maximize utilization of business potential, and expand customer relationships
- Fully adhere to all defined global processes, policies, regulations and standards, Reviews AR/AP reports and resolves discrepancies, and to local laws ensuring compliance.
- Reviews various other reports daily ensuring timely billing and movement of cargo
- Trains, develops, and motivates the employee workforce.
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
- Functional know-how in air / ocean / logistics / customs brokerage/ supply-chain management
- Understanding of GEODIS strategy and products
- Knowledge about markets & competitors, about trends & challenges for
- Dynamic leadership skills, proactive decision making, and drives results
Educational background/Work experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university preferably in business administration or supply-chain. Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in international logistics (freight forwarding and customs brokerage experience optimal); or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a station in the Global Transportation industry preferably with a freight forwarder
- Customs Brokerage License preferred
- Preferably international working experience
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Humble