- operational execution of transport assignments, monitoring the performance of carriers, having documentation drawn up and keeping transport files up to date.
- Maintain close contact with the various (inter)national transporters and internal departments, in Dutch and English (by telephone and/or in writing)
- Collecting, analysing, reporting and providing information regarding the status / progress based on KPIs and customer agreements. (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Dividing work, coaching and supervising employees and conducting work consultations.
- Monitoring progress, consulting with managers in case of deviations.
- Representing personnel matters (occupation, absenteeism, training, functioning, hours worked) and conducting result and development interviews.
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are, involvement, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- HBO working and thinking level
- Experience as a manager in road transport / forwarding
- You have a good command of Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- Being able to work creatively with a solution- and customer-oriented attitude
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ Euro
- Job town/city ▵ Tholen