Freight Forwarder Supervisor – Netherlands – EU
- operational execution of transport assignments, monitoring the performance of hauliers, drawing up documentation and keeping transport files up to date.
- Maintaining close contact with the various (inter)national carriers and internal departments, in Dutch and English (by phone and/or in writing).
- Collecting, analysing, reporting and providing information regarding the status/progress based on KPI’s and customer agreements among others (daily/weekly/monthly).
- Distributing work, coaching and supervising employees and holding work meetings.
- Monitoring progress, consulting with management in case of deviations.
- Handling personnel matters (staffing, sick leave, training, performance, hours worked) and conducting result and development interviews.
- HBO work and thinking level.
- Experience as a manager in road transport / forwarding.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language (in word and writing).
- The ability to work creatively with a solution and customer orientation.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ EURO
- Job town/city ▵ Netherlands