If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
- You provide the daily service for air freight & export shipments for a number of different customers
- You have daily contact with customers
- You are responsible for correct invoicing and quality of the data
- You work closely with the booking & brokerage team
- You inform customers of irregularities
- You take into account all safety & security rules.
- You have a great passion for air freight
- Training within logistics
- You are very flexible with regard to working hours
- You have experience in export is a plus
- You speak fluently NL & ENG
- You are stress resistant and you have a sense of initiative
- You are good at analyzing problems and looking for a solution
- A bright future in an international company
- A nice salary supplemented with meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance
- In addition to your 20 statutory leave days, you are still entitled to 8.5 ADV days and sector days
- You work in daytime hours and every 6 weeks from 2 pm to 10 pm.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 55,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.