- Salary Offer £25,000 - £30,000
We need an experienced Freight Forwarder, who will be given the opportunity to join an incredibly fast paced, demanding, yet rewarding business. EFS Global is a logistics business that has gone from strength to strength over the years, growing aggressively and consistently improving our ways of working.
As one of our Freight Forwarders you will be able to utilise the entirety of your skill set, whilst also building upon it. Given the recent changes brought on by Brexit we have experienced unprecedented volumes of Customs Clearance work. This means you will need to get involved in this line of work as well. There are always plenty of opportunities for you to step up to the table and take more responsibilities and new challenges.
The role as Freight Forwarder:
· Working within a newly expanded team you will be involved in our Air, Sea & Road freight forwarding division.
· We have carried out Customs Clearances on behalf of our International clients for many years, meaning we were more than capable to carry out the high volume requirements that have since come our way following Brexit. You will be directly involved in completing Customs Clearances.
· As the team is ever expanding there may be an opportunity to gain some Team Leading experience.
· Whilst having a regular stream of work from a large amount of active customers, we also have involvement in various projects work.
What you need to be considered for the position of Freight Forwarder with EFS Global:
· A minimum of 3 years experience within a Freight Forwarding position. Either Air, Sea or Road freight.
· A good understanding of the latest legislation and ways of working changes brought on through Brexit.
· If you have already completed Customs Clearances that would be beneficial, however not essential.
· Initiative is paramount, this is a fast-paced business with plenty to get your teeth stuck into. We are very open minded so if you are someone that can present new ways of working or suggestions that can help us, we are all ears.
· You will need to offer some flexibility in working from home, as we do have some customers that require “round-the-clock” service.
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday, permanent role that can in return offer you a competitive package. We are seeking a Freight Forwarder around the £25,000-£30,000 per annum mark and would be keen to review CV’s that match the above criteria as soon as possible.