- Provide transparency and understanding of total UKI Transport P&L by creating business insights that supports the UKI Transport team improve UKI Transport performance.
- Standardising UKI Transport performance management reporting to enable consistent management reviews and detailed understanding of performance, including the deployment & ongoing development of the UKI Transport Finance Metrics power BI management tool.
- Providing a focus on and understanding of Low Performing Margin Contracts / Sites, support site cost down / trading improvement plans, support cross-BU collaboration initiatives and monitor progress against agreed targets.
- Finance business partner for UKI Transport Driver Training & Recruitment programme, supporting the Operations Director on all financial and commercial matters.
- Support the operations team with start-ups, projects and strategic opportunities, ensuring commercial propositions are developed and implemented.
- Proven track record in a similar level role with experience of the above requirements
- Experience in business management, financial auditing or cross divisional companies
- Ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of accounting processes and terminology
- People management experience and excellent communication skills
- Relevant financial qualification (ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Degree educated in a relevant subject (Finance, Economics, Business Administration) or similar
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ United Kingdom