- Ensures the accurate compilation and analysis of accounting data, and oversees the preparation of monthly financial reporting.
- Reviews and analyzes GAAP cash flow.
- Manages all aspects of company’s accounting and finance activities.
- Oversees the gathering of data for preparation of monthly financial reporting and other management reporting.
- Responsible for managing the annual statutory audits of all affiliated companies.
- Manages all accounting functions including but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and purchasing
- Establishes, modifies, and coordinates the implementation of accounting systems, policies, and procedures
- Assists internal and external auditors in preparation of analytical schedules.
- Prepares, analyzes, and reconciles all financial statements and related reports including but not limited to balance sheets, income statements, cash-flow reports, budgets, and variance analysis
- Coordinates the monthly close process. Involves reviewing and preparing consolidation worksheets.
- Supervises monthly balancing of books and monthly account reviews; prepares, analyzes, and reconciles monthly financial statements
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly presentation files and data, monthly and quarterly analysis and write-ups at a global level, and analysis of cash flow and related cash forecasting
- Manages all operating and capital budget process activities; forecasts all company operational activities, expenditures/costs vs. forecast data to determine company progress toward stated Key Performance Indicator goals and objectives
- Interfaces with offshore companies in resolving external reporting issues.
- Identifies and implements projects that improve and/or automate current processes.
- Responsible for carrying out supervisory duties such as training, setting expectations, and evaluating performance of staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned by senior management
Knowledge & Skills
- This is a management position.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills required.
- Logistics/Supply Chain experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting/finance required.
- CPA required.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Generally prefer 3-5 years of related supervisory or management experience.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Inwood
Email Me Jobs Like These