We’re currently looking for a Finance Manager on a fixed term contract basis to cover a period of maternity leave for our fast-paced, ecommerce warehouse based out of Park Royal, Wembley. You’ll work closely with our customer and operational teams to produce reports and commercial KPI’s for the contract whilst driving efficiencies. We’re looking for a self-motivated business partner that can generate accurate reports and provide commercial acumen.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £55,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Take financial control over the open book contract, overseeing the weekly and monthly reports
- Drive XPO operational margin through the generation of savings against budget and increasing operational performance
- Process balance sheet reconciliations along with weekly and monthly customer reporting requirements
- Provide monthly and weekly KPI reporting on cost vs budget, again, working very closely with the operational teams on site and the customer
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Proven experience in a finance management role
- Experience in finding cost efficiencies and potential savings
- Exposure to building strong business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Full CIMA or ACCA qualification