At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit – we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace – do you Dare to Grow with us?
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and customer centric Finance Business Analyst based within our Dartford operation.
As the Finance Business Analyst you will assist with the production of the weekly accounts, financial KPIs and the continuous development of financial cost models against client portfolios.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Reporting into the Finance Business Partner you will focus on validating information used in financial reports and liaising on a weekly basis with the planning managers and operational leads to understand and explain variations against regular reporting. The key accountabilities of this role will be to;
- Sustain a working knowledge of volume and cost information sources, identifying continuous improvements to financial data collection and reporting processes
- Approve weekly management accounts, ensuring that checks are conducted, and the result is agreed with the Finance Business Partner
- Support in the monthly production of client financial review reports and presentations
- Assist in ensuring invoices are raised accurately
- Ensure continuous development of the portfolio’s finance model
- Provide insightful and accurate information to all users of the Finance Performance Reports
- Produce weekly CEVA financial KPIs in line with the business control manual and assist in the analysing and explaining the variations in KPI, budget and forecast performance
- Assist in the production of monthly outlooks, annual budgets and forecasts as required
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our ideal candidate will have proven management accounts and reporting experience, ideally within a customer facing financial role. You will be highly numerate with the ability to analyse and interpret complex financial data whilst identifying trends with the ability to positively influence decisions when needed.
You will be an excellent communicator able to explain complex issues and information to financial and non-financial colleagues, be a logical thinker and natural problem solver. It goes without saying that you will be IT literate with good working knowledge of accounting and reporting software’s.
Being CIMA or ACCA qualified would be desirable, however not essential.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.