Here at XPO Logistics, we’re recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join our finance team in Bradford on a 6 month, fixed-term contract basis. This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
You’ll take on a key administration role within the finance team whilst contributing to the overall running of the finance function at site. We’ll also need you to feel comfortable pushing back to the on-site operational teams on financial spend as you’ll be the gate keeper of all spend on site.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of £19,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Timely and accurate raising of purchase orders, including goods receipting once orders have been received
- Running monthly finance reports and completing adequate checks as well as organising the delivery and allocation of orders
- Ensure robust financial controls around spend for the site to ensure we are in line with budgets and SOX compliance standards
- Adhoc finance administration to keep day to day functions running for the site
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills as most of our ordering systems are online
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively to ensure targets and deadlines are met
- Driven and keen to learn new tasks as well as having the ability to use your own initiative