The Field Sales Representative (FSR) will identify, target and win new business for CEVA. Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets. Prospect for potential customers using various methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and networking. FSR will have competitive base with uncapped commission so unlimited earning potential! Critical to success is a candidate who is a true “hunter” with high ambition and self-motivated.
FSR opportunities available throughout the US in most major cities and will require up to 80% travel (in local market). Will consider candidates with a desire to learn Freight Forwarding or Logistics industry with demonstrated aptitude to sell.
- Establishes relationships with new customers and secures contracts with new customers
- Drives the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospects for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Gives sales presentations, submits opportunities, and submits activity and results reports to leadership
- Builds and maintains a healthy sales pipeline to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Develops and maintains functional knowledge of the products, services and operations offered by the company
- Works closely with station and operations managers to develop a collaborative working relationship to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Schedules and conducts a pre-determined number of face-to-face sales calls as directed by the sales or station management.
- Inputs sales call information into the sales data system, or other designated sales call software provided by the company and/or provides sales reports as directed by sales or station management.
- Maintains a pre-determined number of target accounts and demonstrates active attention to those accounts and progress toward closing.
- Meets or exceeds sales threshold/quota as defined by the company.
- Works cooperatively with other sales and operational staff to support a team-selling environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Position level commensurate with experience, will consider candidates with:
- Degree or Military experience with demonstrated aptitude and desire to sell
- Candidate with previous history selling a service and desire to learn Freight Forwarding/Logistics
- Candidate with strong understanding of Freight Forwarding/Logistics with demonstrated aptitude and desire to sell
- Candidate with proven experience selling Freight Forwarding/Logistics
- Outside Business to Business (B2B) Sales experience with demonstrated history of sales achievements in a base plus commission environment with experience closing sales at the executive level preferred
- High level of motivation for sales and strong motivation to earn significantly more income; experience/desire working on a performance based compensation structure required
- A relentless pursuit of sales goals and objectives required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office(including PowerPoint), internet, web-based and job specific software applications required
- Evidences positive, competitive, confident sales approach required
- Must be naturally curious with comfort asking difficult and uncomfortable questions to customers
- Must be motivated by setting and achieving goals. Aachieving goals and continuously measuring performance in comparison to their goals will be critical component of position
- Must possess lack of discouragement with ability to handle emotional disappointments, bounce back from losses, and mentally prepare for the next opportunity to compete
- Must possess lack of Self-Consciousness and comfortable fighting for their cause, not afraid of rankling customers in the process. Will be action-oriented and unafraid to call high in their accounts or courageously cold call new prospects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve results required
- Self-motivated. Able to achieve results by working independently with little or no supervision; sense of urgency and follow-up required
- Must have strongly developed persuasive skills; proven negotiation skills required
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales and service issues
- Effective planning and organization skills required to schedule appointments appropriately and to meet reporting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to analyze moderately complex administrative details
- Ability to generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations
- Valid state issued driver’s license required, acceptable driving record required and proof of automobile insurance required