Assist in processing accounting operations for all departments within the station facility. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service with internal and external customers.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers to resolve any problems that may arise.
- Monitor account profitability including invoicing customers and reviewing and approving supplier invoices.
- Assist in processing accounts receivable including new accounts and customer payment processes.
- Assist in processing accounts payable including preparing invoice batches and inputting vendor invoices.
- Assist in processing all applications associated with inter-company and foreign-agent transactions.
- Log all transactions into database and prepare batches for management approval.
- Communicate with overseas contacts to prevent billing conflicts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Accurate typing and data entry skills and ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using units of U.S. or international currency, weight, volume and distance measurements.
- Communication skills include responding promptly and professionally to customer needs, communicating and interacting effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds, effectively presenting information and responding to questions one-on-one or in small group situations with employees, senior management, clients, customers and the general public.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Consistently at work and on time.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum one to two years related experience
- Familiar with accounting operations
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum one year industry related experience.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.