- Salary offer ▵ DOE
This role is responsible for processing export transactions, providing effective customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibility
- Receive, review and process export documentation.
- Monitor and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Accurately execute and oversee the freight logistics process, including booking, arranging, and tracking shipments
- Customer Service responsibilities include maintaining communication with vendor, shipper, customer
- Resolve issues respective to meeting client requirements
- Issue invoices and prepare the necessary documentation for freight logistics
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- Perform any other related tasks as required or assigned by your manager
Education / Experience
- Must have a High School diploma, an Associate’s degree or higher is preferred.
- 1-2 years of freight forwarding, air export, experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Excel.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with freight forwarding operations High school or Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
- Extremely detailed oriented and well organized.
- Must be a team player, while also able to work independently.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment; able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD