- Salary offer ▵ Circa $50,000 - $65,000
Export Operations Specialist in Dallas, TX
Salary: Circa $50,000 – $65,000
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO: Vacation, sickness, all major holidays
As an Export Operations Specialist the successful candidate will be responsible for the movement of air and ocean export shipments as well as providing the best-in-class customer service.
- Build the most effective transportation plan.
- Secure rates.
- Place bookings with carriers.
- Monitor carriers’ and terminals’ schedules.
- Secure drayage carriers and communicating critical deadlines to them.
- Schedule loadings and monitor completion.
- Meet documentation deadlines.
- Prepare pre-alerts.
- Monitor all milestones with shippers, carriers, and customers.
- Support sales efforts with timely responses to rate requests.
- Provide the accounting department with proper and correct billing information.
- Maintain SOP and companies’ policies.
- Evaluate risks and provide Insurance.
- Keep customers up to date with the progress.
- Manage all processes to ensure client satisfaction.
- CargoWise Skills
- Customer service experience a must
- 2-3 years of experience in freight forwarding field; air, ocean ops or both.
- Fluent in English Language
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge in international transportation and export procedures
- DG Certification
Thank you for your interests, if you think this opportunity as an Export Operations Specialist is for you, please apply below.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD