Looking for an experienced Export Coordinator in the Manchester area to join a well-known and leading freight and logistics organisation.
Experience in this sector and remit is essential. We are seeking someone who is able to join the team and become a pivotal part of the operations.
You will be supporting with coordination of shipments from start to finish (including quotation), managing customer service and all enquiries, and ensuring team targets are met.
You will need:
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to form good relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Multi Model export experience – Air and Sea is essential
- Customs and tariffs understanding and experience
- Experience working within the freight forwarding sector
- Solid knowledge of export/import processes
What’s in it for you?
- Monday – Friday working hours.
- 20 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Salary – Dependant on experience.