Location: Leigh, GB
Company: XPO Logistics
Logistics done differently.
Do you have experience of processing export documentation or customs clearance in a freight-forwarding environment? Are you looking for a fast-paced data entry position where you’ll have a real opportunity to make your mark and grow? Do you like the idea of working for one of the most forward-thinking and fastest-growing logistics companies out there? Read on, we’re looking to take on a data entry administrator to support our Irish bound freight.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £27,000 per annum. In addition, we offer a generous holiday entitlement as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Day-to-day you will arrange the export clearance of standard EU shipments, processing the paperwork and moving at pace to ensure a first class service
- A large part of your role will be to transfer various sources of data from customers documentation to our system – cargowise and spreadsheets
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Previous experience working for a freight forwarder, focusing on exports
- Knowledge of export documentation and compliance
- Excellent customer service skills and confidence on the phone
- The ability to communicate effectively in both a written and verbal capacity
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Segment: Supply, Logistics, Data Entry, Supply Chain, Operations, Administrative