What will your role be?
When we look for our next generation of future leaders, we’re looking for people who fit the Mainfreight culture, not a particular job.
Your entry level role will be in one of the following areas and you should be open to any of these opportunities;
- Export / Import operations
- Warehouse operations
- Domestic transport operations
It is expected that as you strive to progress into a leadership role you will work to understand and optimize processes in;
- Customer service
From here, you have the ability to progress into roles with more responsibility based on your drive and ability.
Are you a candidate?
- You are recently graduated with a bachelors degree – any major
- You have no more than two years professional work experience (not including internships and work during study)
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- You are a leader and seek future leadership roles
- You are results-driven and strive to achieve excellence
- You are confident and self-aware, with a high level of reflection
- You take responsibility and have a solution focused, proactive approach
- You combine a sharp customer focus with the necessary analytical skills and required conviction
- You are looking for a long term relationship in a company where you can develop and grow your career
- Finally, while not required, you are willing to live and work in various locations in the USA
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Elizabeth